A developer position is available at JPMorgan Equity Electronic Trading Technology. In this role, the developer will work very closely with Central Risk Book Desk to create a next generation of trading and risk signal research platform. The person should have experience with dealing with various financial data (trading/execution/risk data are plus). This person also has ability to understand and create scalable/consistent semi-structured data platform for running various environments – backtest and production. Additionally, the developer will work closely with the desk in developing a scalable/dynamic reporting infrastructure. This infrastructure is going to be used to monitor risk and execution in real-time and post-trade basis. Furthermore, the person will be able to scale this platform by selecting and designing cloud infrastructure/architecture.
We are looking for a person not only able to get things done but able to architect/design for next generation. The position will have large role in shaping the future of our Central Risk Book technology globally.
- Development – Programming Language
- Python / Java / C++
- Database / Data warehouse experience ( q/kdb plus )
- Reporting infrastructure ( web-based or vendor product )
- understanding of functional and declarative programming
- Working in dynamic and fast-pace environment
- Experience with large data sets ( financial data preferred )
- Experience/exposure to functional languages(Scala/Clojure/Haskell/OCaml/Elixir) – big plus
- Web stack: client- and server-side technologies in support for web apps
- Distributed systems: cloud, immutable infrastructure, distributed computing and storage