Let’s talk about building a rewarding career!
- You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
- Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
- Responsible for managing the activities of a staff of WBS Affluent Relationship Advisors who are responsible for inbound and outbound telephonic communication to existing affluent clients and banking/institutional leads. Responsible for developing and executing team business plan, productivity and leadership of KPIs driving sales results related to productivity and organic new account/asset growth. Monitors QA, reporting metrics and campaign lead management to ensure appropriate behaviors are occurring and coaches toward findings to drive results. Conducts monthly sales meetings with team, identifying opportunities for development, creating action plans and conducting skill development coaching with team members. Creates, gains approval, oversees and executes on team challenges to drive behaviors in line with business objectives and initiatives. Promotes team member engagement driving high client and team member satisfaction. Coaches Advisors on prescriptive advice through consistent profiling to collect financial information, assessing investment profile, evaluating client needs leveraging the WBS product suite and contacts across other Wells Fargo channels to provide holistic, full balance sheet solutions for clients.
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 9/10 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Experience identifying and presenting processes/operational enhancements
- Sales management experience in a high volume, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment
- Experience establishing and driving sales/service excellence
- Business development experience
- Management experience as a leader, facilitator, and developer of high performing team members
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and present processes/operational enhancements to meet business objectives
Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63, 65) must be completed within 120 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.