|The successful candidate will work on credit hybrid funds (which combine mechanics of hedge funds and private equity funds).
- Review of the quarterly and annual reporting deliverables including fund financial statements (with footnotes for audited financial statements), investment track records and partner capital statements
- Review of monthly reporting deliverables including NAV files, investor statements and customized reports
- Review of quarterly reporting templates which will be included in Blackstone’s quarterly filing and / or press release
- Actively manage relationship with multiple administrators to ensure timely deliverables of monthly and quarterly investor reporting; coordinate with auditors to ensure timely issuance of audited financial statements
- Actively manage / coach staff of 2 – 3 to ensure proper development of staff
- Coordinate / work with Operations group and the administrator to resolve issues (e.g. P&L breaks, trade breaks and cash breaks)
- Review waterfall calculation for carry distributions and incentive calculation for hedge funds and complex incentive calculation for hybrid funds
- Review ad-hoc and recurring requests from current investors; prepare requests for prospective investors for potential fundraising
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience in hedge funds and preferably with some experience working at a public accounting firm
- Excellent analytical and communications skills, excellent problem solving ability, and ability to work with various levels of management
- CPA License
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs